Jade joins after her PhD and recent post-doc at the University of Bristol, where she worked on the silicon isotope geochemistry of glacial systems. She will now be focusing on the biogeochemistry of subglacial processes driving glacial methane export to better understand the origin, potential fluxes and implications of subglacially derived carbon released from the Greenland Ice Sheet.
EotC will be back.
- New paper on mercury export from the Greenland ice sheet 24/05/2021
- Jade Hatton joins CryoEco 13/04/2021
- New paper on tardigrades and rotifers in Arctic cryoconite holes 08/03/2021
- PhD position in Glacial Microbiology 14/01/2021
- Postdoc position in Glacial Biogeochemistry 08/07/2020
- No field work in 2020 26/05/2020
- PhD position in Glacial Biogeochemistry 03/04/2020
- New project will investigate the potential of the Greenland Ice Sheet to produce and release methane 02/04/2020
- Glacial ecosystems are essential to understanding biodiversity responses to glacier retreat 31/03/2020
- New paper on microbial export in meltwaters from (sub)Arctic glaciers 30/03/2020