Jade joins after her PhD and recent post-doc at the University of Bristol, where she worked on the silicon isotope geochemistry of glacial systems. She will now be focusing on the biogeochemistry of subglacial processes driving glacial methane export to better understand the origin, potential fluxes and implications of subglacially derived carbon released from the Greenland Ice Sheet.
EotC will be back.
- PhD and postdoc positions available at Charles University in Prague 30/11/2021
- 2021 field work is done 13/10/2021
- New paper on the role of glaciers in silicon cycling 11/10/2021
- New paper on mercury export from the Greenland ice sheet 24/05/2021
- Jade Hatton joins CryoEco 13/04/2021
- New paper on tardigrades and rotifers in Arctic cryoconite holes 08/03/2021
- PhD position in Glacial Microbiology 14/01/2021
- Postdoc position in Glacial Biogeochemistry 08/07/2020
- No field work in 2020 26/05/2020
- PhD position in Glacial Biogeochemistry 03/04/2020