Jade joins after her PhD and recent post-doc at the University of Bristol, where she worked on the silicon isotope geochemistry of glacial systems. She will now be focusing on the biogeochemistry of subglacial processes driving glacial methane export to better understand the origin, potential fluxes and implications of subglacially derived carbon released from the Greenland Ice Sheet.
EotC will be back.
- Postdoc position in glacial biogeochemical modelling 06/04/2022
- New hypothesis paper proposing glacial habitats as a plant terrestrialisation cradle 21/03/2022
- New paper reveals biogeochemical legacy of Arctic subglacial sediments exposed by glacier retreat 11/03/2022
- PhD and postdoc positions available at Charles University in Prague 30/11/2021
- 2021 field work is done 13/10/2021
- New paper on the role of glaciers in silicon cycling 11/10/2021
- New paper on mercury export from the Greenland ice sheet 24/05/2021
- Jade Hatton joins CryoEco 13/04/2021
- New paper on tardigrades and rotifers in Arctic cryoconite holes 08/03/2021
- PhD position in Glacial Microbiology 14/01/2021